• The closest public parking for Uptown! Knauer Performing Arts Center is the Chestnut Street Garage at 14 East Chestnut Street.
Two-hour parking is available in the short term parking area on the ground floor. Pay at the lower level kiosk and display your ticket on your car’s dashboard.
Upper Level Garage hours and rates are posted: you receive a parking stub when you enter, and pay when you leave. Many business and restaurants validate your garage ticket with purchase, so take it with you.
• Metered parking is available on-street and in several parking lots. Meters take quarters and/or credit cards, 10-minutes for each quarter up to three-hours (or longer at the parking lot at Chestnut & Church Streets). Metered parking is enforced Monday through Friday and beginning at 5pm on Saturday. Once the time on the meter has expired, parked cars are subject to a parking ticket. Parking on Sunday is free.
• Parking in the Justice Center Parking Garage is free after 5pm Friday through Sunday.
• There is free street parking on several area streets; please read all signs.
• Handicapped parking is available in the lot adjacent to the building.
Alternative parking information can be found at the West Chester Business Improvement District’s website. There is plenty of metered parking on the streets surrounding Uptown!.